Simpson's Pharmacy was established in 1929 by Thomas N. Simpson, Druggist, on Broadway at Exchange Street in Pawtucket, RI. Construction of Route 95 forced the Pharmacy to move to it's current location at 10 Newport Avenue, Pawtucket, RI in 1957.
Simpson's Pharmacy remains in the Simpson Family and is owned and operated by Thomas' son, David C. Simpson, R.Ph, President and staffed by his daughters, Cheryl (Simpson) Stoukides, BSc Pharm, PharmD, RPh, and Carol (Simpson) Smith, RN, BSN.
Simpson's Pharmacy has been providing the people of Rhode Island and the surrounding Massachusetts communities with a reliable source for their healthcare needs for the past 75 years.
Whether purchasing a specially compounded prescription in a powder paper container in 1929, an ice cream concoction from its' soda fountain in the 30's and 40's, or a new drug therapy or medical device from the store today, our patrons have long appreciated the quality of the products and friendly, personal service they receive at Simpson's Pharmacy
Celebrating over 80 years in business!!